VMM860AS Stereo Agile Modulator
The VMM860AS is an agile, stereo, vestigial sideband, heterodyne audio/video modulator with synthesized visual and aural carriers. One to twelve modulators or other accessories can be mounted in the same amount of rack space typically required for two standard size units. Ideally suited for private cable, hotels and motels, institutional, and SMATV applications, the VMM860AS accepts video and audio baseband signals from a satellite receiver, TV camera, videotape recorder, TV demodulator, or similar signal sources.
- Convenient Pushwheel Switches for Channel Selection.
- BTSC Stereo Audio
- LED overmodulation indicators assist in setting proper modulation.
- CATV channels 2 – 135 or Broadcast channels 2 – 69 selectable from front panel.
- Agility allows for “hot standby” solutions in headends.
- Agility allows for minimal service stock.
- A versatile, professional BTSC vestigial sideband modulator.
- +45 dBmV output. Adjustable from +35 to +45 dBmV.
- SAW filtering for superior adjacent channel performance.
- Front panel control of RF output level, A/V ratio, and video/audio modulation.
- Complies with FCC Rules Part 76.
- Use up to 12 VMM860AS modulators in a two rack height space powered by a single PSM125 Power Supply or up to 4 VMM860AS modulators in the one rack height RMM4 rack with power supply.
- Rack mount and PSM125 Power Supply sold separately.