VMM860AG Agile Modulator
The VMM860AG is an agile, high quality, vestigial sideband, heterodyne audio/video modulator with synthesized visual and aural carriers. One to twelve modulators or other accessories can be mounted in the same amount of rack space typically required for two standard size units. Ideally suited for private cable, hotels and motels, institutional, and SMATV applications, the VMM860AG accepts video and audio baseband signals from a satellite receiver, TV camera, videotape recorder, TV demodulator, or similar signal sources. The VMM860AG modulator features Audio AGC (Automatic Gain Control) circuitry that eliminates variations in loudness level which may be present among various program sources.
- Audio AGC feature provides consistent audio level among all broadcast programs on different channels and among different programs within the same channel
- Standard CATV channels 2 – 135 or Broadcast channels 2 – 69 selectable from front panel.
- IRC & HRC CATV channel formats selectable by internal jumper.
- +45 dBmV output. Adjustable from +35 to +45 dBmV.
- SAW filtering for superior adjacent channel performance.
- Front panel control of RF output level, A/V ratio, and video/audio modulation.
- Complies with FCC Rules Part 76.
- Die-cast chassis for RFI immunity
- Use up to 12 VMM860AG modulators in a two rack height space powered by a single PSM125 Power Supply.
- Use up to 4 VMM860AG modulators in a one rack height space by using the RMM4 Rack and Power Supply.
- Rack mount and high capacity PSM125 Power Supply sold separately.