DTS860 Digital Demodulator ASI Output Only
The Drake DTS860 ATSC 8VSB/QAM Demodulator provides digital demodulation for ATSC 8VSB broadcast or in-the-clear QAM television signals. The DTS860 delivers a DVB-ASI transport stream output. This stream will contain all programs present on the selected RF channel.
The DTS860 is packaged in an extruded aluminum module that is compatible with the Drake RMM12 or RMM4 rackmounting units normally used for our analog mini-rack components. The modules are one unit wide and thus take one of 12 available slots in the RMM12. The DTS860 modules may be intermixed with analog modulators from the Drake VMM minirack series, all powered by a single PSM125.
- Receives ATSC 8VSB or clear QAM
- Converts signal to DVB-ASI transport stream
- Supports Closed Captioning
- Firmware updates available through front-panel
- Designed for use with Drake RMM12/PSM125 or RMM4 chassis
Spec Sheet | User Manual