DTD1000A Digital Tuner & Demodulator Module for MEQ1000A/B
The DTD1000A input module tunes any 8VSB or QAM channel between 54 and 1002 MHz, making it ideal for digital channel processing applications where a single digital video signal is received, error-corrected, clocked (at a user determined fixed rate) and re-modulated on the same or another RF channel.
The DTD1000A may be used to convert one off-air ATSC 8VSB signal to a QAM output with rate adjustment or, when used in the processor mode with only one input, the MEQ1000B can process ATSC or CATV QAM MPEG-2 inputs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Installs in either input bay A, Input bay B or both on a MEQ1000A/B
- Tunes any 8VSB or QAM channel between 54 and 1002 MHz
- Multiplex with other program streams from various MEQ1000 input modules
- QAM and ASI output from the MEQ1000
- Custom MPEG program number or VCT (virtual channel tables) from MEQ1000 if desired