806DM Video Demodulator
DRACOM 806DM Agile NTSC Video Demodulator
The Dracom 806DM Video Demodulator is a professional quality agile television demodulator that provides an audio and video output from any VHF, UHF, or CATV channels (54 through 806 MHz). The standard one rack-unit design permits convenient paring with a Drake or Dracom Professional Video Modulator to perform off-air or CATV channel processing.
- Low cost NTSC demodulator.
- Receives off-air VHF and UHF television channels 2-69 or CATV channels 2-125.
- Easy-to-read 3 digit channel display.
- Secure, recessed, front panel push button channel switches and lock function to reduce the possibility of accidental channel change.
- Nominal 1.0 Vp-p standard negative sync video output, adjustable level.
- Adjustable video and audio output levels.
- Retains channel settings after power loss.
Spec Sheet | User Manual